When it comes to choosing your active fuel management disable device 5.3, there are hundreds of different choices. In our review, weve considered all the various features youll need to know before buying the best active fuel management disable device 5.3. We hope that through this article, with our comparison table, in-detail review of each product can help you decide which one is your best active fuel management disable device 5.3.
Best active fuel management disable device 5.3
1. Range Technology Active Fuel Management Disable Device (Blue)
FeatureKeep your vehicle in V8 mode! Disable 4 cylinder mode on all GM Active Fuel Management Vehicles.
Installs in seconds! Plugs into diagnostic port with no tools needed.
Does not reprogram factory ECU. Leaves no trace.
Full power all the time. Increased throttle response and more consistent power delivery across the entire power band.
Best for high load scenarios, such as towing, off-road, icy or snowy conditions or high speed commuting.
2. GM Chevy Active Fuel Management AFM DOD Disable Kit for 2005-2006 5.3L Envoy Trailblazer
FeatureNon-AFM / DOD 3-bolt stock replacement camshaft
16 LS7 style lifters w/ plastic trays
Complete head gasket set w/ MLS head gaskets & timing cover gasket set
complete head bolt set & crankshaft bolt
GM brand non-AFM/DOD valley plate
3. Active Fuel Management Disable Kit compatible with GMC CHEVY LS 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L L92 L99 AFM DOD
FeatureGenuine GM brand non-AFM/DOD valley plate and (Programming vehicle is required)
Engine runs on 8 cylinders continuously!
Programming of computer is required afterwards
Factory DOD camshaft must be replaced with this kit!
4. GTMOTOR Active Fuel Management Disabler AFM RA003 Compatible with most GM Vehicles
FeatureSmall product, great function, make you get enough power while driving, keep V8.
Simple installation, manual included, plug and play.
Compatible with GMC BUICK CHEVROLET and other models.
Note: keep V8 may cause excessive water temperature in some car.
Will not modify your car's program, keep your car in factory ECU.
5. Active Fuel Management Disable Kit with New Camshaft compatible with GMC CHEVY LS 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L L92 L99 AFM DOD
FeatureGM brand non-AFM/DOD valley plate
Includes Replacement NON AFM Camshaft
Disables AFM 2008-11 GM 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L L92 L99 engines.
Programming of computer is required afterwards
6. Range Technology AFM (Active Fuel Management) Disabler, Blue
7. Range Technology Plug & Play AFM/DFM Active Fuel Management Disabler for GM Vehicles RA003G (Green)
FeatureThe Range AFM/DFM Disabler allows your V6 or V8 vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Active or Dynamic Fuel Management system from dropping cylinders.
Our patented technology is the only product that will disable Active or Dynamic Fuel Management without reprogramming the factory ECU. Full power delivery all the time without factory warranty concerns.
Range AFM/DFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time. | Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM/DFM system. | The power and control you need in any situation.
The Range AFM/DFM Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU. | Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings | Compatible with all V6 and V8 GM active or dynamic fuel management vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Please check compatibility
8. Range Technology RA003R Plug & Play AFM/DFM Active Fuel Management Disabler (Package may vary)
Feature-Compatible with select Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Isuzu, SAAB, Pontiac, Saturn & Suzuki GM vehicles
-Keeps you in full power 100% of the time, no more shuddering or dropping cylinders
-Fast and easy setup; simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system
-Does not reprogram your factory ECU, unplug it to return to factory settings
-Red LED version
9. RA003 Active Fuel Management AFM Disable Device, Compatible with GM V8 V6 Engine
Feature1.Replacement for Range Technology AFM Disable Device RA003
2. Keep the vehicle in V8 or V6 mode, easy to operate, just plug in the diagnostic port
3. The product will not reprogram the factory ECU, so that the car is always in full cylinder mode
4. After the device is plugged into the port, four lights will flash in sequence, and only one light will be on when it is stable. If you do not use it for a long time, please unplug the device to avoid loss of equipment life
5. Please confirm whether your model is suitable before buying
10. Qzucar Active Fuel Management Disable Device AFM Disable Device RA003
FeatureKeep your vehicle in V8 mode! Disable 4-cylinder mode on all GM active fuel management vehicles. Full Power all the time.
Plugs into diagnostic port with no tools needed. Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system.
Does not reprogram factory ECU. Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings.
Please disconnect your battery before installing.
Power to the people. Increased throttle response and more consistent power delivery across the entire power band.